Sunday, April 6, 2008

An Analysis of Nehemiah's prayer

The "Prayer of Nehemiah", found in Nehemiah chapter one, is not just a lesson about being desperate for God. It is also not just a prayer that we should learn to pray. Nehemiah is also not just a model for godly nationalism or Christian patriotism...

So what is Nehemiah's prayer all about???

It is about God and the right attitude that we should have before His presence.
It is about making the knowledge of God's awesomeness and holiness a reality in our lifestyles.
It is about living a life of continual repentance and worship, in conformity to the Word of God.

Join me in this brief examination of Nehemiah's prayer. I figured there are a lot of mistakes in my grammar XD I pray that God would improve my preaching skills as I serve Him. And even if He doesn't, the mere fact that He hath saved me is enough to keep me preaching like a madman, all for His glory... amen..



Click this link for a larger view: http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=78e497654836557a6d88&page=1&viewtype=&category=mr

No comments: