Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Necessity of Theology

All you elect! My fellow regenerated body parts of our Lord Jesus! I invite you to seek and study God even more! Join me in this video as we go briefly through some attributes of God. Let us drink from His cup of endless prosperity!

Psalm 86:10 - "For You are great and do marvelous deeds; You alone are God."

Please take note of this:
On the last part I said "You don't have to study theology in its fullness but just bits by bits" - I didn't say this right. What I meant here is that you can study theology little by little as you give room to it before you sleep or when you get up in the morning. I'm not encouraging people to study bits of theology, rather study its fullness and make time for it in small ways.



Click this link for a better view: http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=3baf23ac7efb12d24079

No comments: