Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Its Time To Come Back Home

When you first came to me, you were so happy
You were sad for your sin but I gave you eternity
And so you wanted nothing else but My glory
You seek nothing else but my Beauty

I remember those moments when I was your only priority
You built your life around My sanctuary
Nothing held your fire back, you were filled not empty
I was still precious to you, I was your destiny

But now, you have forgotten Me
My Throne has lost its sanctity
You came back to the world and refused My offers
You ran from persecution, docking for covers
You started denying Me, you were ashamed of me
You laughed at the things I despised
And you indulge at the things that broke my heart
Have you forgotten that everything you are is because of me
I wanted to make you happy, but all I got was idolatry

You talked like the world as if I had given no law
You repented and said sorry but you kept going back
As if My grace was insufficient and I was in lack
You became carnal, idle and lame
For now you seek money, glory and fame
False chastity, in it you are in chain
I came but you blasphemed My Name

You went to Church, prayed and read
But deep inside you did not thread
The Narrow way you were far from it
All you wanted was the way you'd fit

You were dead and still you deny
You justified yourself, thinking your mine
But you were far from Me, so far…
You have forgotten Me, you thought you were a star

I just want to love you and hold you close
But you blew me off, threw my cross
You acted and talked like the rest
Lukewarmness, in it you are best
There was no change in your life
No work of My Spirit, no fruit
No root, you are lost without truth
You are an empty shell and you cannot tell
For you have been fooled to which you sell
The glory of My Name, you did not propel
My Word you could not even spell

Your witnessing was dead. Your life is a silly game
Then you talk and use my Name?
In the darkness you sin when no one can see
And then you come to people talking about Me

What have you done to yourself?
Why did not you endure and persevere?
You went your way and thought I was near?
Let me tell you one thing!
I am the holy God, the divine Being!
I am the Way, the Truth and the Life
No can get to the Father except through me!
Don't think that you can act foolishly around me
If you do not take me seriously, my grace will flee
And you will have no restraints, no constraints
You will wonder the dark, you will see no spark!
My justice will come forth and it will be too late
By then, many will say
"Lord, Lord, have I not preached Your Name?"
Nay! Away from me I will say!

You live as if I had given no law
Did you not know? I was crucified for your flaw
So that you will be reconciled with me
So don't think you can live without me

If you love me, you will obey me
Diligence, fortitude, where is your virtue?
Thrown away, all you have is a statue
You do not have me
I want you to see me as you did before
When you still loved me to the core
Coz’ I remember those days clearly
I was your destiny, you played in my sanctuary
I was your only priority,
All you thought was my glory
You were so happy…
So come back to me
Stop denying your sin and return to me
My patience is endless, I do forgive
Repent and you shall receive
Believe and I shall give
my love again so you can be free
Hold unto me so you that you may see
I will make you as white as snow
Your wickedness I will throw
Come to me and I shall give you rest
I offer love and mercy, things of eternity
Come back to me and I will make you holy
Come back my child… sit beside me
My child, you've been far from home
Its time to come back home

No comments: